Morosi: Names emerge in Angels GM search

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the same as Eppler got it. But seriously this is a good list to see. Hoping for Byrnes or White.

Sources tell MLB.com that the following assistant general managers or team vice presidents (in alphabetical order) have been part of the Angels’ internal discussions. • Josh Byrnes, Dodgers

Good to see you so willing to engage and hear others out dude.. so, Props.   The forum has been a good read lately, not a lot of the sort of crap you talking about... just people debating, discussing,

3 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Good to see you so willing to engage and hear others out dude.. so, Props.   The forum has been a good read lately, not a lot of the sort of crap you talking about... just people debating, discussing, and sharing their opinions minus the petty BS.    It makes for a better experience for all of us.  

I couldn't agree more with the point about less bitter petty stuff much more enjoyable when it's just discussing and debating. To the other point always ready to engage and for the most part I will admit when I am wrong and gladly accept that. Thanks for the clarification on some of the Dipoto signings I totally forgot about those. 3

39 minutes ago, Hufflepuff said:

Billy Eppler a candidate in Miami. I wish him well if he gets that job, but it would hurt to see it

Why do you say that? I hope Eppler has a good career in front of him. It didn't work out here in Anaheim for whatever reason. I hope the Angels make the right move on the next hire or two. 

Regarding our Gm search, at the end of the day, it's Arte decision to make, but i hope the new gm has the abilty to do/ improve characterist;

1. Better player development and is a known  name on the international market and have the abilty to attract top tier talent. 

Now with that done, it's all in Arte Moreno hands to improves the team aswelll

1. Put more into player developmet/ Scouting

2. Health, escpially  the pitching aspect.