• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Taking politics too seriously

23 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

There's some discussion going on currently about people leaving the forum due to political differences. Hell I've considered it and have had my own tantrums. Most people here are set in their ways, but don't take these arguments and differences too seriously.

However, I'm not one of them. I get riled up over this shit. It's not my meds, or my depression or whatever excuse I can come up with. I simply don't like people having different views. It's hard for me to process, because to me, I'm right. I know the truth.

But my "truth" will always be different than someone elses. For whatever reason I've been unable to accept this. I think it's a level of immaturity and groupthink I've experienced my entire life. My family are liberals, as are all my close friends. Hell all my coworkers are liberal, or at WORST completely ambivalent.

Basically what I'm trying to say, is that I'm a pussy who wants to live in a bubble. I don't know how to argue like an adult. But I won't ever leave the forum (sorry) because I disagree with most of you. Hopefully I can learn to live with dissenting opinions and grow a set of testicles even @calscuf would be impressed by.

You're all good people. Chuck and I could not possibly be further on the political spectrum, but he is anything but racist (his wife is a hot Asian fuck you) and is a genuinely good dude in person. As we always say, I'd have a beer with any of you. Even @Tank.

TLDR