• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels president: ‘Something is not right in our organization’

AngelsWin.com

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

That this team does not have a plan already in place after firing the GM tells me everything.  Carpino has been president of the Angels since 2009.  Maybe he's the problem, and it's what happens when you hire a buddy for the job.

Like I said, the players don't need to change the front office needs to change.  And if they do that, new uniforms to signify a new direction. Get used to it, I'm going to keep saying it until it happens.

1 hour ago, John Taylor said:

Trust me, stay far away from there, it is dark and full of terrors

if i went in there, i'd never come back to this site.

i prefer to leave some relationships one dimensional. it's better for their longterm health.

sooooo, what do you think, dombrowski or my dark horse billy owens?

2 hours ago, ukyah said:

if i went in there, i'd never come back to this site.

i prefer to leave some relationships one dimensional. it's better for their longterm health.

sooooo, what do you think, dombrowski or my dark horse billy owens?

Realmente realmente no me gustas

17 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Arte, sign the checks, and stay out of initiating FA contacts.

That is your FO’s job! 

I disagree.  He has the right to do what he wants with the team (he just isn't good at it).  The Angels say its a business, but it is also a labor-of-love for the owners.  That being said, someday I would love to read a tell-all on the dynamics of the owner/front office/manager since Arte bought the club.