• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread

Chuck

54 minutes ago, Lou said:

It's the most important thing you can do.

Yeah, I'm going with taking care of myself and my family. Voting comes after vacationing in Botswana. 

54 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Why is it so difficult all of a sudden to figure out how to vote?

Is COVID making us dumber?

Did they have to have Wes Craven direct the commercial? I keep waiting for a masked man to jump out and start stabbing people.

I'm actually impressed. That was a classic Angels loss. Offense looks great in the early innings, then make a dreadful baserunning error and completely forget how to hit for the rest of the game. Then you wait agonizingly for the bullpen to blow the lead, which they will 100% of the time, because they're not truly awful, but just barely bad enough to where they will never pitch a clean sheet in a meaningful game. It's like watching the Angels protege in action

Just now, AngelsFaninGA said:

I'm actually impressed. That was a classic Angels loss. Offense looks great in the early innings, then make a dreadful baserunning error and completely forget how to hit for the rest of the game. Then you wait agonizingly for the bullpen to blow the lead, which they will 100% of the time, because they're not truly awful, but just barely bad enough to where they will never pitch a clean sheet in a meaningful game. It's like watching the Angels protege in action

It’s almost like other teams have bad games, even though we are lead to believe the Angels are the only team that makes mistakes.  

Just now, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Is there any reason to believe that the Rays can beat the Dodgers 4x over 7 games?

The Dodgers are clearly the best team in baseball...on paper. They have no real weaknesses, great pitching, hitting, and defense. But you just never know. I'd guess they win it in 5 or 6 games.

i'm not personally a dodger hater, but i don't live in LA/OC. i think they're going to win the world series and i think it will be a well earned title on the entire organizations part. they've paid their dues and did it the "right way" by many people's standards, in terms of building a winner or buying a championship. we'll see what the feisty rays have to say about that though.

47 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Welcome to my world as a Braves fan. I shut the game off in the sixth inning after the tying home run and double, because I knew what was coming. The Braves had a chance to break the game open in the fourth. Instead, they handed the Dodgers two outs on both runners in scoring position on an infield grounder.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

28 minutes ago, ukyah said:

i'm not personally a dodger hater, but i don't live in LA/OC. i think they're going to win the world series and i think it will be a well earned title on the entire organizations part. they've paid their dues and did it the "right way" by many people's standards, in terms of building a winner or buying a championship. we'll see what the feisty rays have to say about that though.

I don't have a problem with the players or organization. I do agree that if they win it is well deserved. What makes me root against the Dodgers are their obnoxious ass fans that I have to deal with constantly.