The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hoping for a Rays/Braves WS. 2020 would suck just a little less.

I'm actually impressed. That was a classic Angels loss. Offense looks great in the early innings, then make a dreadful baserunning error and completely forget how to hit for the rest of the game. Then

I found RedOracle: "I watched my Ohio Bobcats blow a 20-0 halftime lead in their shot at the first MAC title since 1968, that one hurt pretty bad."

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Oh I don't know...Until he gave up a run? Or got into a jam? Or had any semblance of not keeping the doyers off balance? 7 OF 9 OUTS WERE K's. 

How can you even argue that? 

He was absolutely raking during the 1st 3 innings of the game. I don't give a shit if he hadn't started a little league game since 2010, when a guy comes into a Major League Championship game and has it going so well against an offensive arsenal like the doyers, why destroy the momentum? 

Want to talk intellect? They followed your logic, yanked him unnecessarily early, and look where it got them.

Ha, you keep thinking this buddy.  Let me guess your pea sized baseball brain logic. 

Cash took out Morton even though he hadn’t allowed a run: Great managing! He saw Morton was running out of gas and knew what pitchers to bring in to seal the game!

18 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

One down, one to go!

Go Braves!

Rooting for the club that invented postseason disappointment (one World Series win during a run of 14 straight division titles, and nothing in the 25 years since winning it all),  I have become accustomed to hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

I just don't want a repeat of the deciding game last year's NLDS, when the Braves were finished before the first batter stepped into the batter's box. They have already had one game like that in the NLCS, so hopefully that is over.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan
  • Chuckster70 changed the title to The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread
  • Chuckster70 locked this topic