• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread

Chuck

I don't want the doyers to even see the World Series, but the Braves bats better wake the eff up tomorrow. I can't believe how badly the Braves are shitting the bed. But again, look to management. The starting pitcher was up 1-0 with one of the best 3 inning starts I've seen in a while. 7k's against the doyers, then the manager yanks him only to see the bullpen fall apart. Then he had to overuse the bullpen. Now we're where we are, and game 7 is anybody's. 

Nice to see the Rays showing up, nice to see some good pitching. Let's hope Cash doesn't jump the gun again, let the pitcher get as far as he can. 

15 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I don't want the doyers to even see the World Series, but the Braves bats better wake the eff up tomorrow. I can't believe how badly the Braves are shitting the bed. But again, look to management. The starting pitcher was up 1-0 with one of the best 3 inning starts I've seen in a while. 7k's against the doyers, then the manager yanks him only to see the bullpen fall apart. Then he had to overuse the bullpen. Now we're where we are, and game 7 is anybody's. 

Nice to see the Rays showing up, nice to see some good pitching. Let's hope Cash doesn't jump the gun again, let the pitcher get as far as he can. 

Ok, how long would you have pitched AJ Minter, who hadn’t started a game since 2015 in college and hadn’t gotten more than 4 outs in a major league game? Or are you just posting to post?

We missed your great baseball intellect on the board, Cali 

1 hour ago, m0nkey said:

Ok, how long would you have pitched AJ Minter, who hadn’t started a game since 2015 in college and hadn’t gotten more than 4 outs in a major league game? Or are you just posting to post?

We missed your great baseball intellect on the board, Cali 

Oh I don't know...Until he gave up a run? Or got into a jam? Or had any semblance of not keeping the doyers off balance? 7 OF 9 OUTS WERE K's. 

How can you even argue that? 

He was absolutely raking during the 1st 3 innings of the game. I don't give a shit if he hadn't started a little league game since 2010, when a guy comes into a Major League Championship game and has it going so well against an offensive arsenal like the doyers, why destroy the momentum? 

Want to talk intellect? They followed your logic, yanked him unnecessarily early, and look where it got them.

13 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Oh I don't know...Until he gave up a run? Or got into a jam? Or had any semblance of not keeping the doyers off balance? 7 OF 9 OUTS WERE K's. 

How can you even argue that? 

He was absolutely raking during the 1st 3 innings of the game. I don't give a shit if he hadn't started a little league game since 2010, when a guy comes into a Major League Championship game and has it going so well against an offensive arsenal like the doyers, why destroy the momentum? 

Want to talk intellect? They followed your logic, yanked him unnecessarily early, and look where it got them.

Ha, you keep thinking this buddy.  Let me guess your pea sized baseball brain logic. 

Cash took out Morton even though he hadn’t allowed a run: Great managing! He saw Morton was running out of gas and knew what pitchers to bring in to seal the game!

18 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

One down, one to go!

Go Braves!

Rooting for the club that invented postseason disappointment (one World Series win during a run of 14 straight division titles, and nothing in the 25 years since winning it all),  I have become accustomed to hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

I just don't want a repeat of the deciding game last year's NLDS, when the Braves were finished before the first batter stepped into the batter's box. They have already had one game like that in the NLCS, so hopefully that is over.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan