• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread

Chuck

7 hours ago, Jay said:

Come on  guys, why all the sad faces?

@tdawg87 do you really give a shit? Don't you live in New Hampshire? No reason to adjust your meds.

Lol I'm not adjusting my meds over a baseball game. I was just doing my typical hyperbolic rhetoric.

But me living in NH has nothing to do with anything. I still hate the Dodgers. And I think everyone hates the Astros.

I really want to see Tampa beat the Dogs in the WS. That would be the poster child team for crying poor with their shit stadium and bad tV deal rolling through the Yankees, Astros, Dodgers to win it all just in time to start selling players off again.

I think this would spur the players to insist the next CBA pay them earlier in their career's and maybe get the teams that sit in between the extremes to search for ways that don't encourage bottom feeding or all out spending sprees (or cheating) as the ways to win

10 hours ago, Fourts said:

I seriously might give up baseball for good if a cheating, under .500 Astros team wins the title this year.  

Same. No surprise that ratings continue to go down when the sport openly hails cheaters and the same teams play in the WS every year. It's like when it was always Lebron vs the Warriors in the NBA finals every year except there's no star power and all the players are just cynical whiny dicks.