• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread

Chuck

13 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Say what you will about the changes to the format and the circumstances the games are played under, but these have easily been the least exciting post season games I've seen. Every year I am dialed into the division series and while I've been watching these games they are having difficulty holding my attention. Maybe the excitement will turn up...

In almost all cases, pitching duels are boring as.

(hi @Redondo)

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I like them in the post season typically. I think we really are just missing the fans... and the quality of the play is some times questionable.

They may be ok when you get to the 8th or 9th inning, but innings 1-7 aren't one bit exciting. 

In fact, I actually watched cricket for a while.  Jofra Archer is a beast. 

Just now, m0nkey said:

I thought that would be the last bad play on the bases for the game. 

That's one reason why I cited the level of play being a little questionable for the playoffs... maybe thats not fair to say but it just kind of feels that way to me. Good teams have usually locked all this stuff up by the post season.

Milwaukee Brewers reliever Devin Williams has been left off the roster for their wild-card series against the top-seeded Los Angeles Dodgers, the team announced Wednesday.

The NL Rookie of the Year favorite is dealing with an injury, sources told Jeff Passan of ESPN.

I think it's funny... a lot of us suspected that the Astros might not be all that good this year, but thanks to Covid they have managed to avoid virtually all criticism and ridicule during games, get a gift berth into the post season and potentially a fluke advancement into the division series. Who says cheating doesn't pay?