• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month 
    Click on the image above to donate!

The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread

VINTAGE. BASEBALL. STORY. 
Visit Big Fly Gear to get your baseball apparel today!
  • Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hoping for a Rays/Braves WS. 2020 would suck just a little less.

I'm actually impressed. That was a classic Angels loss. Offense looks great in the early innings, then make a dreadful baserunning error and completely forget how to hit for the rest of the game. Then

I found RedOracle: "I watched my Ohio Bobcats blow a 20-0 halftime lead in their shot at the first MAC title since 1968, that one hurt pretty bad."

Posted Images

Astros message board:

"The most frustrating thing too is Dusty "joking" about Altuve having the yips after game 2. That's like telling my 2 year old: "don't spill the milk, im serious, no matter what, don't you dare spill that milk, you aren't spilling that milk are you? Just whatever you do don't SPILL THE MILK!!"

18 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

The last 3 nights of baseball with the Asstros 0-3, los doyers 0-2 against the underdog Rays and Braves has almost made the Halos 2020 suckass season not hurt so bad. I didn't expect it, and this is probably the last thing Manfred wanted, but screw him.

It makes it all the more awesome. 

Give em time. Both teams will come back from 3-0; then the Dodgers will come back 3-0 on the Astros behind 4 straight Kershaw perfect games, capped off by a Game 7 pinch-hit Darvish walkoff off Yuli Gurriel.

10 hours ago, Lou said:

Astros message board:

"The most frustrating thing too is Dusty "joking" about Altuve having the yips after game 2. That's like telling my 2 year old: "don't spill the milk, im serious, no matter what, don't you dare spill that milk, you aren't spilling that milk are you? Just whatever you do don't SPILL THE MILK!!"

Because he’s the size of a 2 year old. 

• Chuckster70 changed the title to The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread
  • Chuckster70 unpinned this topic
  • Chuckster70 locked this topic