• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Why did the Dodgers try so hard last night?

Angel

We are so irrelevant that the Astros are a better opponent in the postseason, the cheaters....  I honestly dislike the Dodgers just as much, no difference, and I wouldn't put it past the boys in blue to do whatever it takes to win, including cheat.  Just like the Asstros.

Edit:

Cheaters are rewarded in baseball, it's time we cheat too.

The Angels are not at their best with Pujols in the middle of the lineup, sorry I don't care how much success he's had on the Cardinals vs LHP.  The Dodgers put their best lineup out there with their best pitcher and their best closer, they played to win to help the Astros.  We are that lame where the Astros are better entertainment for baseball, yet we have "the best player in baseball" I'm tired of it.  Like stand back and look at everything at once, that's what I see.

Maybe we should cheat too, seems to only reap benefits in baseball.

Yeah I totally forgot that teams NEED TO BE GOOD to win, I FORGOT THAT BUDDY.  LET ME GO TELL MY MUM WHAT I LEARNED TODAY. 

LAST I CHECKED WE WERE ONE OF THE HOTTEST TEAMS IN BASEBALL PRIOT TO THAT GAME, STILL CAN'T EXPECT TO BEAT A LOADED DODGERS SQUAD TRYING TO WIN.