• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

Join The Internet Home for Angels fans today! We're Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is really, really gay. It's January 11th you fuckin attention whore. Sign with somebody.

🧸🥞👀

Nicely done @John Taylor  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Am I the only one here that doesn’t know what a beta simp is or what a soy boy is?  I assumed when Joc posted these terms it’s because he’s some 20 year old kid using stupid 20 year old words.  Then I read that Joc is older than me and is using stupid words.  Using context, if you choose to point out something positive about agent chick you are not masculine or something like that?  

Enjoy....

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Did we ever get an explanation from Fletcher about the big eyes emoji last year, during the Cole standoff? Was it because he heard the Yanks offer before the media announced it?

I don't think we did, but I'm assuming it had to do with the entire situation, plus him knowing/hearing about the Angels getting Rendon.

3 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Why do we have to move on at some point? Don't move on until the pieces start moving. So far, its been a very stagnant free agency. Remain in play and dedicated if you think Bauer is the best play for us. 

True...but the pieces will start moving at some point....even if they really want Bauer, do you miss out on Sugano or Odorizzi or Tanaka waiting on Bauer?  Or miss out on a trade for Snell or Gray or Castillo, maybe taking on a contract for either Gray or Castillo?