• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

Join The Internet Home for Angels fans today! We're Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is really, really gay. It's January 11th you fuckin attention whore. Sign with somebody.

🧸🥞👀

Nicely done @John Taylor  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JocStrapling said:

lol...this chick truly is a class A bimbo! Stopped counting the amount of times she said “Like” in that vid. ...What a dolt!

oh yeah, not saying I wouldn’t have me some of that!😬

...okay beta simps, be her hero now! 🤣🤣

Let me know when you're more successful than her. 

12 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

Let me know when you're more successful than her. 

Winner winner, chicken dinner of the first beta simp award!

oh yeah, not sure what  qualifies as “more successful” but If it’s $$ you are referring too, I think I got her beat by a long shot!...and I’m absolutely sure you as well. 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, JocStrapling said:

lol...this chick truly is a class A bimbo! Stopped counting the amount of times she said “Like” in that vid. ...What a dolt!

oh yeah, not saying I wouldn’t have me some of that!😬

...okay beta simps, be her hero now! 🤣🤣

If you're a high school student I give you a pass. if you're an adult.......

Edited by Erstad Grit
2 hours ago, JocStrapling said:

oh yeah, not sure what  qualifies as “more successful” but If it’s $$ you are referring too, I think I got her beat by a long shot!...and I’m absolutely sure you as well. 🤣🤣

Doubtful to both. Do you spend time working on HS insults or do they just come out spontaneously so well thought out?

6 hours ago, JocStrapling said:

How many cars do you own? 

I find it all interesting. It’s working for them. Bauer is being talked about on every social media platform and every message board. Baseball is entertainment and they’re maximizing their opportunity to increase his brand. Good for them.

if he signs with the Angels, great. If not, life will go on. At least he’s giving this dull hot stove something for fans to talk about.

Am I the only one here that doesn’t know what a beta simp is or what a soy boy is?  I assumed when Joc posted these terms it’s because he’s some 20 year old kid using stupid 20 year old words.  Then I read that Joc is older than me and is using stupid words.  Using context, if you choose to point out something positive about agent chick you are not masculine or something like that?  

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Am I the only one here that doesn’t know what a beta simp is or what a soy boy is?  I assumed when Joc posted these terms it’s because he’s some 20 year old kid using stupid 20 year old words.  Then I read that Joc is older than me and is using stupid words.  Using context, if you choose to point out something positive about agent chick you are not masculine or something like that?  

You are not alone... but I really don’t care if I know...

19 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Nope Strad.  I had to look it up also.  This really doesn’t read well for Adam.

08613137-853A-4907-8A7D-10FEA3519DD9.png