• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer!

Chuck

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

I'm going to make a not so bold prediction that Trevor Bauer is not signing with the Angels but from now until he does sign with another team there will be 3 dozen threads started about him.

Or the Halos sign him and goes all Teheran on them

Love it, he’s sort of like Greinke but also not. 

For those same reasons, it’s an utter mystery where he signs. I’m not holding my breath, but I’d love to have him. I also think the money he’ll cost could be used for a number of needs just as well.

9 hours ago, Angel said:

I'd like to see Arte NOT sign anybody big this off-season.  Everything positive we've seen has mostly come from within and I think it will continue with this elite coaching.  We might turn out being kind of like the Rays and A's, where we magnify the talent we have and don't need to sign super stars every off-season.  Sure, maybe one reliable arm,  but splurging on an ace-like arm and with our luck it won't work out for the best.  And a 25-30MM pitcher will set us back payroll wise quite a bit for the future.  Arte needs to prove he's not just a man who parts with money but also a frugal investor in his ballclub's future.   And right now we have team chemistry that shouldn't be messed with.  We also have some talented arms in the wing ready to replace Teheran next season, one of them being Ohtani.

Ohtani year before coming to halos pitched 25 inn you cannot on him. Albert only 1 more year, Upton 2. Need to go all in Trout not getting younger