• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ward and Walsh, who gets credit?

Stradling

12 minutes ago, Game 6 said:

So the way you deal with it is to delete it from the thread? Did you get your feelings hurt Strad?

First off, I took out the trash and if you want to continue to disrupt the conversation in this thread with a petty feud you will be included in the next haul. Hijacking threads so you two can be 13 year old bitches whining about who took the last tampon ends now.

13 hours ago, Blarg said:

First off, I took out the trash and if you want to continue to disrupt the conversation in this thread with a petty feud you will be included in the next haul. Hijacking threads so you two can be 13 year old bitches whining about who took the last tampon ends now.

Blarg coming off like the angry father figure.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Me, I predicted Walsh's uprising. Just kidding, forreal though I think we just got lucky finally.  Talent is starting to show up now that we have some friendly competition. Ward however was a complete surprise, opening up his stance and letting the ball get deep in the zone raised his babip a ton. He's made Adell look beyond useless for us, even Marsh looks better now.