• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Are you ok with what Andrelton Simmons did?

kevinb

Are you ok with what Andrelton Simmons did?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ok with what Andrelton Simmons did?

2 hours ago, Justin said:

I wish there were an option for "I'll vote when I know all the facts." 

Remember when Hamilton didn’t show up to spring training and was staying in Houston with his buddy. The Angels said he was fine and that he would be doing the same workouts rehabbing his shoulder in Houston as he would in Arizona. Nothing to worry about. Yep, I love the facts too.

4 minutes ago, RendZone said:

Remember when Hamilton didn’t show up to spring training and was staying in Houston with his buddy. The Angels said he was fine and that he would be doing the same workouts rehabbing his shoulder in Houston as he would in Arizona. Nothing to worry about. Yep, I love the facts too.

Well, I suppose if Simba has opted out to do drugs in Texas, then no, I am not okay with it.

It’s funny because part of the reason Kevin created this thread is I was arguing with him that Simmons deserves the benefit of the doubt on this one, that it could be family related.  He basically said I was the only one that felt that way. So I guess my secrets out, I have 30 (currently) different accounts.  

6 hours ago, TooCool said:

I can see it now... whenever things go back to "normal" and Simba is with another team. There will be idiot Halo fans booing his return.

I won’t boo his return  I find that childish but I also won’t cheer it. The guy was here a couple years. 

9 minutes ago, Stradling said:

It’s funny because part of the reason Kevin created this thread is I was arguing with him that Simmons deserves the benefit of the doubt on this one, that it could be family related.  He basically said I was the only one that felt that way. So I guess my secrets out, I have 30 (currently) different accounts.  

People don’t agree that it could be family related people don’t care that he opted out and/or they’re ok with it. Create another poll with do you think he opted out for family reasons and I’ll bet it’ll you and 1-2 other people. Most people get exactly why he opted out. Youre clearly the only one I’ve seen argue it’s because someone in his family is sick or some made up thing that no ones substantiated the claim in the media or through the team. 

Also I created the poll cause I wanted to see if people agreed with his decision or not. I like polls and wanted to see where people stood. If I was trying to disprove your theory I would have asked the question I posed to you above. Not everything is about you. 

I don't begrudge anybody for doing something they have a right to do....and he could opt out under the 2020 rules....On the other hand, I can't imagine that the Angels would re-sign him after this.  They probably weren't going to anyway but, regardless of who the GM is, I can't see how it would bode well for a return....

10 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

People don’t agree that it could be family related people don’t care that he opted out and/or they’re ok with it. Create another poll with do you think he opted out for family reasons and I’ll bet it’ll you and 1-2 other people. Most people get exactly why he opted out. Youre clearly the only one I’ve seen argue it’s because someone in his family is sick or some made up thing that no ones substantiated the claim in the media or through the team. 

Also I created the poll cause I wanted to see if people agreed with his decision or not. I like polls and wanted to see where people stood. If I was trying to disprove your theory I would have asked the question I posed to you above. Not everything is about you. 

Uh huh.  Ok.