• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Rangers vs Angels (9/21/2020)

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

Maybe we need to rethink Dipotos draft picks. Fletcher Walsh....

I actually have no idea how it works in the later rounds. (To be honest, I have no idea how it works in the early round either; I just assume the GM has a say in who is drafted early.)

But Walsh was a 39th-round pick. Does the GM make the picks at that point? I mean, the Angels drafted Dipoto's own son in the 38th round that year. Did Dipoto do that? 

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

99.7% of this website was not sold on Walsh a month ago! 

Ward has been really good of late after a change he's made to approach bat mechanics. 

Agreed.  I think Ward has the potential to be a solid utility player.  Not a star, but teams need solid utility guys, and that's Ward right now.  He can probably be our RF next year until Adell or Marsh are actually ready.

After that, he can be one of those subs who ultimately plays 4-5 games a week, rotating around the diamond and filling in at spots.  Very useful.