• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Hot Seat Thread

mmc

fire fiery butt GIF

Around the league, which GMs and managers do you think will be fired after this weird season.  For me, Billy Eppler, David Bell, and Brodie Van Wagenen are all locks.  Also think Chris Woodward and Dave Roberts (if the Dodgers don't make the NLCS) will be starting to feel the heat as well.

9 hours ago, mymerlincat said:

Around the league, which GMs and managers do you think will be fired after this weird season.  For me, Billy Eppler, David Bell, and Brodie Van Wagenen are all locks.  Also think Chris Woodward and Dave Roberts (if the Dodgers don't make the NLCS) will be starting to feel the heat as well.

Definitely Aaron Boone and I would venture to say Dusty Baker too. 

45 minutes ago, zenmaster said:

Aaron Boone on the .500 Yankees 🙂

Savages!

1 hour ago, Trendon said:

Jon Daniels has been in Texas for a long time. I wonder if that time comes to an end soon.

He's a smart guy and made mostly solid FA decisions.  The Odor extension and some of the guys they were counting on have failed to develop, but I think he's safe.  If ownership is being honest they know that much like the 2010 or so Angels, his team is paying the price for their previous successes and failed bids to get over the top.