• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fires

12 hours ago, calscuf said:

Never happened.  Fake news.

On 9/14/2017 at 3:02 PM, Spin Rate said:

Pssh, Californians talking about elevation. I sleep at 6,400 feet every night. When we go hiking, it's at around 7,000 feet.

On 9/14/2017 at 3:28 PM, calscuf said:

Oh no. 

Taylor is poor 😞

On 9/14/2017 at 6:37 PM, Thomas said:

Freaking low lander. I got two hundred feet on you at my house.

On 9/14/2017 at 7:37 PM, calscuf said:

Oh no!

On 10/26/2020 at 2:35 PM, gotbeer said:

Just drove towards Downtown LA.  There is a nasty brown smoke all over to the East.  Which doesn't make sense, because it's clear blue skies above me.  And the wind is blowing to the south.  I'm also seeing ash on the ground.  Is it the smoke from way up north?

That was all the ash from the recent fires up on the hills getting lifted up into the air by the high winds.

• 1 month later...

I have a conspiracy theory about these fires that seem to happen at the same places, year after year.  The main line of defense for these fires is foscheck.  Foscheck is a fertilizer.  So in essence, you are combating fires, by dropping something that will help the crap that is causing the fires grow better.  Next year, you will have a more crap all around areas you want to protect, so it'll be rinse and repeat.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

I have a conspiracy theory about these fires that seem to happen at the same places, year after year.  The main line of defense for these fires is foscheck.  Foscheck is a fertilizer.  So in essence, you are combating fires, by dropping something that will help the crap that is causing the fires grow better.  Next year, you will have a more crap all around areas you want to protect, so it'll be rinse and repeat.

I was unaware of that.

Interesting take.

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Meanwhile in Riverside.  A composting storage yard caught on fire.  Spreading to the next door pallet storage facility.  I'm waiting to see if a paper recycling place is next door to that.  

That wouldn't have happened if they had cut off the power.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Typical firefighter. Nothing better to do than interrupt my sleep.

Hey buddy, if I’m awake, you’re awake!!

Honestly, our Strike Team got rang out at 445 this morning.  We were staged at Cooks Corner up until an hour or so ago.  Now we’re in Madjeska Canyon.

9 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Honestly, our Strike Team got rang out at 445 this morning.  We were staged at Cooks Corner up until an hour or so ago.  Now we’re in Madjeska Canyon.

Hopefully you at least got to have a burger and throw back a few before getting relocated. 

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

Ill meet you at Cooks, Im down the road. Let Calfire do this one, we get a beer and make fun of @Tank's tofurkey last week.