• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

PS5s, XBox Series x/s Consoles

RallyMo

On 4/28/2021 at 3:01 PM, failos said:

I have an Xbox Series X and it’s phenomenal. I can play OG Xbox, 360, and XBO games, and GamePass is a game changer! I won’t be getting a PS5 for quite some time.

I think later this year I'll get the Series X and just pay for it along with my Game Pass. I think it's and extra $20 a month for 2 years to get it. I checked yesterday and Microsoft doesn't have any Series X or Series S available at this time

6 hours ago, Toby Flenderson said:

I think later this year I'll get the Series X and just pay for it along with my Game Pass. I think it's and extra $20 a month for 2 years to get it. I checked yesterday and Microsoft doesn't have any Series X or Series S available at this time

use one of those Twitter accounts that sends you an alert when one is in stock (I used Wario64 since I knew him back  in my vidya game message board days). Don’t get a series S

18 minutes ago, failos said:

use one of those Twitter accounts that sends you an alert when one is in stock (I used Wario64 since I knew him back  in my vidya game message board days). Don’t get a series S

I deleted all my social media accounts but Microsoft has a notification system for it. I’m not in a big hurry 

• 9 months later...
On 11/20/2020 at 10:25 PM, Blarg said:

So much better than the Prequel. I must say, they knocked it out of the park with the Jack character in BL2. He is so iconic they bring him back, well his body double, in an expansion pack. 

Best solo character is probably FL4K for shear damage and tankiness, good boss killer, the pet is annoying but helpful.

Favorite character is Zane with the clone and either shield or jet. Activate clone, run into battle then swap positions, like castling in chess. For laughs equip the clone with something like Nukem and he has a never ending supply of rocket launcher ammo.

Amara is a typical Siren, really hard to play solo and keep alive. She is programmed for melee but like Krieg those skills don't scale well. Better as a second player in a group. 

Moze has a Mech but it is more for show while you use grenades and splash damage to whittle down hordes. Grenades can be almost infinite, every time you hop in the mech your nades are restored. 

Loot can be either first come first nabs the exotic or you can set it for everyone gets a prize in loot chests. Players play scaled damage so if you are rolling level 12 and playing your buddies storyline at level 30 you do scaled up damage but get loot at your level. It makes team play better.

Lots of expansion packs and now there is a higher level cap with a fourth talent tree. As if figuring out multipliers in three trees was hard enough. 

So I love this game. I have maxed out both Amara and Zane builds. I just started a Moze build and will try and max that out until Tiny Tina's Wonderlands comes out. I think that one will be a solid game too. 

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The funny part about Tina is she is the one character my wife absolutely hates, and she doesn't game. She just needs to hear her voice and gets upset. I'll have to play with the headset on when it comes out. 

The new game is rated T so the dialogue will have to be toned down a bit from the Borderlands games. Probably guarantees no Moxxi either 

• 2 months later...

I finally got ahold of a ps5.  Picked up the show and horizon zero dawn forbidden west. Horizon zero dawn seems like a great game (first one was as well) but I genuinely am impressed by the graphics.  That’s something that is harder and harder to come across for me.  Seriously, more impressed then I was expecting. 

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

How did you get one? When I go to KC I usually look around like I do here. I don't play games like I used to, but recently got a new TV and want to see what the machine and games look like on it.

Just luck man, it’s crazy trying to get them.  I’ve seriously been trying for a year and half.  Follow these twitter handles and they usually have a good info on when they’re coming out.  I ended up getting mine from Sony direct.  You’ll find a lot of them are becoming available only for membership deals through GameStop, walmart etc.  I refused to do that. 

@wario64

@tracker_RY

@mattswider

@ps5stockalerts

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Just luck man, it’s crazy trying to get them.  I’ve seriously been trying for a year and half.  Follow these twitter handles and they usually have a good info on when they’re coming out.  I ended up getting mine from Sony direct.  You’ll find a lot of them are becoming available only for membership deals through GameStop, walmart etc.  I refused to do that. 

@wario64

@tracker_RY

@mattswider

@ps5stockalerts

Thanks. Yeah, I notice that with memberships and was going to do the GameStop one just because the value point at least made sense for what you got and it would have saved me the time. I laugh at th Walmart site where they are sold out, but you can buy from a private party on their site for some ridiculous markup. I filled out the raffle thing from Sony a long time ago. I'm not on Twitter, but will see if I can follow or check your links. Thanks for the heads up.