• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Astros (9/5/2002) Games 1 & 2

Chuck

49 minutes ago, Game 6 said:

Not me dude. Sounds like you've had a long day...

You mean @NrM. The way you replied to him made it look like you were calling him out. It was @NrM who called you out. I agree with him. Instead of quoting him just post your thoughts. This shouldn't be new information and it's definitely not something that requires a response...

Well do not be so sensitive.  I wasn't directing at you. 

True story!

This afternoon I bought a new car. 2021 Subaru Crosstrek Limited. Installed is the Sirius XM system. I never used it before or knew anything about this technology. My previous car was over a decade old with a CD player as the most modern entertainment feature. Now all kinds of online and satellite options. 

With 3 free months of Sirius I began experimenting. When I downloaded the app this evening in my phone  I saw all kinds of sports radio broadcast stations in addition to the music and other entertainment. I found the Angel station, and the very first thing I heard was Rendon making heavy contact and the homerun call! 

Hopefully it's a good omen. 3 dramatic wins in a row is a nice bit of momentum, hopefully leading to a respectable finish. A sweep will be great against these cheaters.

P_20200905_111932_vHDR_Auto.jpg

Just now, Game 6 said:

You weren't directing it at @NrM either but you made it look that way. Just tying to be of service for our more challenged communicators.

Let me know if I can be of any help to you in the future.

it's no big deal. I just didn't want people to think I was shitting on our lord and savior Mike Trout. 

8 hours ago, Lou said:

Yeah, the Astros weren't playing with a complete team.  They were missing:

Altuve

Bregman

Alvarez

Trash Can

Those players would have probably made a big difference in the outcome.

9 hours ago, Duren, Duren said:

True story!

This afternoon I bought a new car. 2021 Subaru Crosstrek Limited. Installed is the Sirius XM system. I never used it before or knew anything about this technology. My previous car was over a decade old with a CD player as the most modern entertainment feature. Now all kinds of online and satellite options. 

With 3 free months of Sirius I began experimenting. When I downloaded the app this evening in my phone  I saw all kinds of sports radio broadcast stations in addition to the music and other entertainment. I found the Angel station, and the very first thing I heard was Rendon making heavy contact and the homerun call! 

Hopefully it's a good omen. 3 dramatic wins in a row is a nice bit of momentum, hopefully leading to a respectable finish. A sweep will be great against these cheaters.

P_20200905_111932_vHDR_Auto.jpg

What kind of dog do you have?