• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

expectations

i had moderately high expectations for this years team. even knowing the pitching would be pretty average, it looked like they could challenge for a wild card at some point, at least. now, i have to admit i'm more bummed about this years team than i have been in 40+ years of being an angels fan. we have far too much talent to be swept by the disastros.

something has to change. fast. i doubt its the lineup. although bringing up calhoun and dfa harris might be a start. something radical needs to be done and it will be interesting to see if anybody in the management/ownership "team" has the balls to do it.

the team needs a dramatic new direction. that is if their goal actually is winning baseball games.

at this point, i should know what great expectations unrealized create.

i hope for the best.

"always look on the bright side of life"- Monty Python

No more expectations, except to finally have this org run right, like it was from 2000-2007.

I apologize to Stoneman for being frustrated with his never trading ANY prospects and never offering arb to exiting FAs.

Compared to this mess, your era was pure genius (aside from GMJHGH)! 

Can we please now build this franchise the right way?    Solid farm system, strategic trades that don't drain the farm, and smart scouting!