• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

Join The Internet Home for Angels fans today! AngelsWin.com - Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

Tommy La Stella traded to the A's for Franklin Barreto

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Wait before I admit being a racist is Canadian a race?  If yes, then I am guilty as charged, if not then I am not.

Since Canadians are considered the nicest people on earth I think it speaks volumes about you if you are anti-Canadian regardless of “if they are a race” or not.  Shame on you.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Narrator: He was in fact, not excited to see the return.

A once top 100 prospect that plays 2B and SS. No better than Rengifo. Eppler is Dipoto'n us on his way out.

Now that I've had time to think this over, I like it.  We can slot Upton and Barreto in the #3 and #4 spots in the lineup right away. Anything that puts us one step closer to Kumar Rocker, I'm in

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Will he still be the Angels GM in 30 days?

Everyone was screaming pitching pitching pitching pitching and he saw a potential diamond in a scrap heap,  I agree with this move.  We still have time to trade for pitching.  This also likely means Simmons is gone, hopefully for pitching.

5 hours ago, Angel said:

Uhh guys this guy is only 24 and has a really high ceiling, I honestly thought we wouldn't get anything better for Stella, it appears nobody wants to help us with pitching, we'll see what people think Simba is worth.

We won't face the A's again this year and having LaStella on the A's makes them easier to root for (I want them to pull it off this year). 

Anybody but the Bums and Cheatin Asstros

Edited by Angel Oracle

So....  Just to look at this outcome a little differently.

Eppler turned RP Conor Lilis-White, into 1.5 seasons of Tommy La Stella and potentially 5 years of a 24 year old former 4 time top 100 SS/2B who posted a.900+ OPS in AAA.

Conor Lilis-White is out of baseball.

Why are some of you crying?

6 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

So....  Just to look at this outcome a little differently.

Eppler turned RP Conor Lilis-White, into 1.5 seasons of Tommy La Stella and potentially 5 years of a 24 year old former 4 time top 100 SS/2B who posted a.900+ OPS in AAA.

Conor Lilis-White is out of baseball.

Why are some of you crying?

Because he has bad numbers over a small sample size. Duh!

4 hours ago, Billy_Ball said:

This season's Rainier Rivas and Raider Uceta for Max Stassi.

Both of which are tearing it up for the Astros........they have quietly moved up through their system shortening their eta to the majors.   I think numerous teams have been asking about their availability but the Astros asking price is reported to be steep.