• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tommy La Stella traded to the A's for Franklin Barreto

mmc

I like this move.  Maybe I'm in the minority.  La Stella is a free agent in 2021 so this is a rental for the A's.  We get a long term 24 year old prospect who has had very limited playing time and has a 55 prospect score per Fangraphs.  Sign me up.  Let's see what this kid can do.

13 minutes ago, TooCool said:

So we traded Tommy for someone who plays 2B. Makes zero sense.

If anything, La Stella is the better player. We better be getting more than just Barreto or else we got robbed as usual.

A .570 career OPS so far, and somewhat blah defensive player?

Rengifo >>>>> Barreto

WTF, Eppler?

Edited by Angel Oracle

3 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Barreto stinks but La Stella wasnt gonna net much anyway. Wish they could have nabbed a reliever arm or something instead though. All in all, a big ole nothingburger of a deal

Three years from now Lou is going to “I agree” you on this post.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I mean next year we only had Fletcher and Rengifo.  

Rengifo isn’t starting. He Hermosillo Ward have been 😑 just more warm seats on the bench. Wish we would have gotten any sort of pitching. But who knows what Epplers plans are by the end of this thing.