• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jo Adell is a hot mess

Chuck

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

This is what he does...    He is still exactly the same guy he was a week ago when people were talking about trading him...

I didn’t think it was time to panic but I did worry he was overmatched and might lose some confidence. In such a weird year, with no minors and no chance at the postseason, you give him some rope and hope he gains some confidence. Last night was encouraging. He can build on it.

2 minutes ago, DMVol said:

I didn’t think it was time to panic but I did worry he was overmatched and might lose some confidence. In such a weird year, with no minors and no chance at the postseason, you give him some rope and hope he gains some confidence. Last night was encouraging. He can build on it.

I was never worried about confidence, Adell may be the most self assured prospect we have ever had.  Mentally he's the anti Brandon Wood.   My concern with him was the possibility that he might develop bad habits or fall into some traps while trying to "adjust".

25 minutes ago, Game 6 said:

He would be in AAA in any other year. He would have played his 28th game in SLC in April in any other year. He was pushed forward because it is 2020.

2020 is different. He's going to be fine people. I think Jim Edmonds or Torii Hunter fine. Chill.

Think Tim Salmon. His first 23 games as a 23 year old top prospect Salmon hit .177/.283/.266/.548 with 2 home runs. The following year he won Rookie of The Year.