• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Giants vs. Angels (8/19/2020)

2 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

I noticed that Sandoval was leaning on his changeup WAYYYY too much. I wonder why he went away from what was working for him so well in his first three starts?

I think it's because he didn't have a good feel for it...or really any of this pitches. He looked bad from the jump. Changeup was floating up the zone a lot and any sliders he did throw were spiked in the dirt nowhere near the plate.

3 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

And just for fun, the Angels draft picks before Fletcher that year: Taylor Ward, Jahmai Jones, Grayson Long, Brendon Sanger, and Jared Foster

The only draft day player from the Dipoto era I remember liking was Jahmai Jones. Sean Newcomb as well though I forget if that was a Dipoto pick.