• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Giants vs. Angels (8/19/2020)

4 minutes ago, Ceramic said:

This team is garbage. We can't pitch, can't hit, can't do anything right but spend money.  Trade trout for a plethora of pitchers. With Covid, life is short. Why take the time to watch this team? They have no heart.

Why are you watching?

We've reached the point in the season where there really is no reason to get mad at this team. They aren't good, they continue to go out there daily and show that they are not good. It's just not worth giving a shit when they go out there and continue to be bad

IDK what happens in the offseason, but I do think Eppler's job could be in jeopardy. I mean, this really is quite a disaster. They really aren't gonna make the playoffs when over half the league is gonna make it this year

Just now, bloodbrother said:

We've reached the point in the season where there really is no reason to get mad at this team. They aren't good, they continue to go out there daily and show that they are not good. It's just not worth giving a shit when they go out there and continue to be bad

IDK what happens in the offseason, but I do think Eppler's job could be in jeopardy. I mean, this really is quite a disaster. They really aren't gonna make the playoffs when over half the league is gonna make it this year

The only way I saw Eppler's job being in jeopardy was the season being a disaster. I thought there was no way that could happen with how decent the roster looked. Yet, here we are.

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

And to think the Halos were singing Sandoval’s praises.

I guess they can’t scout at all.

Worst scouting in MLB?

If Sandoval can get though two more innings, but he doesn’t look sharp tonight.  Good test.

7 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

The only way I saw Eppler's job being in jeopardy was the season being a disaster. I thought there was no way that could happen with how decent the roster looked. Yet, here we are.

I honestly didn’t think Epplers job was in jeopardy because of shortened season. I now have completely changed my mind. I think Eppler is done in Anaheim. I don’t know if he even finishes the season.