• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Freeway Series - Angels vs. Dodgers (8/16/2020)

22 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

Giants announcer Jon Miller promised his  viewers "things will get better" just now. The A's have trashed Los Gigantes all weekend. 

The reason Jon sees a brighter tomorrow? He pointed out the Giants will face the Angels the next four games.

That needs to be posted on the board in the clubhouse and Maddon should let everyone know.

Them's fightin' words!

Need to play .605 ball to get to .500 at the end.  Win 23/38. At this moment, an incredible challenge to reach mediocrity. 

A group of individuals with little identity as a team unit. With mostly defeatist body language. Team chemistry is more than a set of statistics on paper. Sure don't see or hear much leadership from the core veterans either. 

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Sad news is, no Detmers will likely be available around the 5th puck, after Rocker likely goes first.

Al lieters kid is supposedly very good and likely to go 2-5 (maybe 2nd).  RHP and ironically pitches in same Vanderbilt team as Rocker.  I’d be pretty happy with him to add to Detmers.  But alas, I think we end up close to 10 then Instead the top 5

5 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Orel says the Angels "have bad body language." 

It would not surprise me if there was some minor team friction brewing. Losing sucks. I would also not be surprised to see Upton opt out the remainder of the season if he can’t get it going. 

7 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Does Vandy have a third starter the Halos could draft later on as a guy to develop?Their history with pitchers is surpassed by very few.

They’ll spend the pick on a high school prospect who will then go to college instead of playing for the Angels