• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Karma, karma, karma, karma, karma Kamaleon

20 minutes ago, wopphil said:

The Republican Party had this coming. Trump and all the radicals who have taken over the party will set the party back for many years. I say this as someone who was registered Republican my whole life, until last year.

I'm 38 and have seen different parties in the White House my whole life. Nothing has stopped or worried me about my life.

If you want to hide in your bunker, have a blast dude.

16 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'm 38 and have seen different parties in the White House my whole life. Nothing has stopped or worried me about my life.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. go and live your life. there aren't very many decisions from the White House that have a significant bearing on how I live my life.

16 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I don’t hide in a bunker. But I am a decent enough person to denounce what is currently taking place in this country. 

Just now, Tank said:

I agree wholeheartedly with this. go and live your life. there aren't very many decisions from the White House that have a significant bearing on how I live my life.

Do you think that holds true for the immigrant children separated from their parents? The black Americans whose president believes there are “fine people” who identify as white supremacists? Latino Americans whom the president calls “rapists”? 

2 minutes ago, wopphil said:

Do you think that holds true for the immigrant children separated from their parents? The black Americans whose president believes there are “fine people” who identify as white supremacists? Latino Americans whom the president calls “rapists”? 

lots to unpack here.

trump is an idiot. you'll get no argument from me on this. I don't like the way he does much of anything.

immigrant children being separated from their parents is something that started during obamas presidency, right? why weren't people bitterly complaining about it then? trump didn't create the system. I think two things need to happen to fix it: first and foremost, we need to have entry points for people wanting to come in to the US, something akin to Ellis Island. secure the border at the same time and have a few different entry points and address this issue in a humanitarian way that doesn't separate families. I think the second issue is that we need immigration reform so that people don't need to sneak in, and those who are here have a way to gain their citizenship. it shouldn't take decades for the process to play out.

if you've heard the complete audio of the "fine people on both sides" comment, you know that that one little clip is taken out of context with everything he was saying. it was a dumb thing to say, but it was not an isolated comment. this goes to what a horrible public speaker he is and how he doesn't think out very clearly what he's going to say. 

the latino comment was also taken out of context as what he said was he didn't want Mexico to send us their rapists and murderers. he was not saying that all Mexicans who come here are rapists, but that was narrative that was pushed. it, too, was not an isolated comment but it made for a sound bite that his opposition used a lot and very effectively.

I don't like him, Phil. I refuse to vote for him. but I'm also not a fan of any public figure being purposely maligned by people who want to take snippets of what they say and use them out of context. It's a dirty trick that a lot of people aren't smart enough to see through.