• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Michael Clevinger is a douche

rafibomb

Cleveland pitcher Adam Plutko:

"They hurt us bad. They lied to us," Plutko said following Tuesday's game, according to Zack Meisel of The Athletic. "They sat here in front of you guys and publicly said things that they didn't follow through on.

Plutko went on to suggest that the two pitchers have a lot of work to do in order to regain the trust of their teammates once they're allowed to return to work.

"I think that's a question for Mike and Zach," he said when asked how they can make it right. "... I'll let them sit here and tell you how they're gonna earn their trust back. I don't need to put words in their mouths.

"The term I continue to hear, and excuse my language, is 'grown-ass man.' So those grown-ass men can sit here and tell you guys what happened and tell you guys what they're gonna do to fix it. I don't need to do that for them."

Bruin

• 2 years later...