• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The USPS

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

i don't hear too many complaints about fish & game.

Interesting. I'm curious how much they do as every state has a fish and game department. California's sucks as the prices are very high for licenses. Especially for low income people 

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Oh don't make me go off on fish and game.  They are a bunch of environmental pussies that can suck goat dick.  Fuck them and fuck terrorists like the Sierra Club.

But tell us how you really feel.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

The mailbox at my office has apparently been “tampered with” and now all 20 tenants using the box have to go to the post office to get their mail.  Things have gone missing.  We’ve had to argue with the bitch at the desk that we also have boxes when she insists there isn’t, then finds them when pressed.  The landlord is claiming it’s the POs obligation to fix the box.  I assume the PO will disagree.  For now it’s a big clusterfuck and headache.  And our shitty mailman breezes through our complex 2 hours earlier everyday.  We’re suspicious that he’s doing this at multiple spots.

I wonder what kind of person "tampered with" the mailbox. And by what kind of person, I'm referring to whether they support that orange dude.

Edited by Spin Rate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
9 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

In other words, "fuck you"

The USPS has now rejected the EPA's demands, claiming that just because the "EPA disagrees with the Postal Service’s conclusions does not change the fact that the Postal Service’s analyses and assumptions are reasonable, based on credible sources, and reflect the Postal Service’s superior expertise and extensive experience in the field of postal logistics and procurement."

So I have to tip my cap to my local office. They have been rather shitty over the last few years but they did come through recently in the customer service department. I had ordered something that was coming from San Antonio and saw that it was just sitting at the San Antonio branch for almost a week. I then opened up a help ticket with customer service. The manager at my branch actually emailed me and called me to let me know what was going on. She gave me her number and said i can call or text her if I ever have problems. I appreciated that. Apparently it was severe weather in San Antonio that was delaying it.  No problem 

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

So I have to tip my cap to my local office. They have been rather shitty over the last few years but they did come through recently in the customer service department. I had ordered something that was coming from San Antonio and saw that it was just sitting at the San Antonio branch for almost a week. I then opened up a help ticket with customer service. The manager at my branch actually emailed me and called me to let me know what was going on. She gave me her number and said i can call or text her if I ever have problems. I appreciated that. Apparently it was severe weather in San Antonio that was delaying it.  No problem 

She must be new. Try texting that bitch in 6 months

• 7 months later...

It’s gotten pretty bad again for me. A week or so ago we were out of town and had our mail held while we were gone. When we came back they had lost several days worth of mail and have no idea where it is. Today I had four pieces of mail out in the box and my mail carrier dropped off my mail but didn’t pick up the mail I had going out. What a lazy asshole

2 hours ago, Jason said:

It’s gotten pretty bad again for me. A week or so ago we were out of town and had our mail held while we were gone. When we came back they had lost several days worth of mail and have no idea where it is. Today I had four pieces of mail out in the box and my mail carrier dropped off my mail but didn’t pick up the mail I had going out. What a lazy asshole

I gave up a long time ago on the mail carrier taking our outgoing mail. They would pick it up from the box but no guarantee it would actually be mailed.

On 2/25/2022 at 8:40 AM, Jason said:

I filed a claim on a damaged package with the contents missing. The application states that there is nowhere to call and no one to contact to get the status. Predictably, I got no response.