• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The USPS

Over the last year, I've had a computer go missing during transit.  Another package I've sent gone missing.  My car tags never reached me on one car this year.  My car insurance tends to not reach me once every 6 months.  And out of 12 months, I'll usually not receive 1-2 of months of those monthly bills.  Oh, and one member of the family didn't receive their state refund check.  But other than that, the USPS is a well oiled machine.

4 hours ago, Spin Rate said:

Has anyone here ever had their mail lost in the USPS?

Yes. Stuff doesn’t arrive to us or from every so often. 

we also get our neighbors mail every couple of months. Happened just the other day, but our letter carrier actually realized it and came back to our house to get it.

plus all the election materials for someone who hasn’t lived here in over seven years, though that’s probably more the fault of the LA County Registrar than the USPS.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

That's all I can say for now. I think the previous owner's brother posts on this board.

Can we talk in code or pigeon English? 

“I’ll meet you at the bagel shop. Try the knish.”