• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The USPS

11 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Yes, but who delivers it?

Jason says USPS delivers on Sunday.

Amazon has their own drivers?

What stick said.  Yes, they have their own drivers.  Especially in high population areas.  

If you look on your orders, and hit tracking.  You should be able to tell if the chances of your package getting lost are high going through usps.  It'll either say Amazon with a TBA#, UPS with a 1Z#, Fed Ex (not sure their numbering system), or USPS with all #'s.

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

How do you know?

Feel free to read through the rest of this thread, as well as other topics where this has been discussed. In a nutshell, there's just as much evidence that the world is flat as there is that mail-in voting leads to widespread voter fraud.

Just now, Taylor said:

Feel free to read through the rest of this thread, as well as other topics where this has been discussed. In a nutshell, there's just as much evidence that the world is flat as there is that mail-in voting leads to widespread voter fraud.

If someone wanted to commit fraud then which method would be easiest for them to do so? I'll also add that there is no reason for universal mail in ballots. 

47 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

Obviously anything from an anonymous source is shady at best but this does explain how easily it could be done if someone wanted to make it happen. 

How it "could" be done. The guy claims that nursing homes had nurses who were paid operatives. It sounds like a conservative conspiracy/deep state wet dream. Also, much of his operation involved in-person voting. Should we also cancel in-person voting?

Also, you know I had to do it. The NY Post is not a reputable news source.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

How it "could" be done. The guy claims that nursing homes had nurses who were paid operatives. It sounds like a conservative conspiracy/deep state wet dream. Also, much of his operation involved in-person voting. Should we also cancel in-person voting?

Also, you know I had to do it. The NY Post is not a reputable news source.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/new-york-post/

You missed the point. If someone wanted to fuck with ballots then the universal mail in ones would be the easiest to manipulate as there is less security with them. The stuff in this article may or may not  have actually happened but it seems plausible. Why even take the chance? I’m not sure why the left is willing to die on this hill. If you want to vote by mail then request your absentee ballot. Does it make sense to send Adam a ballot unless he has suddenly become gay?

11 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

But if it goes undetected, how would you know that?

I fucked a lot of chicks that their pops didn’t know I was fucking. The smart ones had a few rules in place to reduce the opportunities and frequency of the fucking. They didn’t wait to catch a Birdseye view of the act to understand the possibility existed. 

20 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

I fucked a lot of chicks that their pops didn’t know I was fucking. The smart ones had a few rules in place to reduce the opportunities and frequency of the fucking. They didn’t wait to catch a Birdseye view of the act to understand the possibility existed. 

Best analogy I've seen on AW in a long, long time.