• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (8/6/2020)

Chuck

48 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Man Walker looks like he did pre TJ surgery. 

Why didn't we sign this guy again? 

45 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

That's what I said all winter until Seattle signed him. it was a low risk, high reward opportunity, we missed.

34 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

He is still young. Has upside. Was cheap! 

It was a no brainer to sign him! 

29 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Low Risk, High Reward. Essentially what Eppler has done with the bullpen over the years. 

This was a move right up his alley that he missed on. 

31 minutes ago, RendZone said:

Dipoto is a genius 

Experts 

Just now, Lou said:

Experts 

Despite today's effort and his showing against the Astros I stand by my comments! 

He's got good stuff and he looked really sharp against the A's in his last start. Looked great before the 4th inning vs. our Halos too. That Ohtani HR he gave up nobody hits out but him.

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Despite today's effort and his showing against the Astros I stand by my comments! 

He's got good stuff and he looked really sharp against the A's in his last start. Looked great before the 4th inning vs. our Halos too. That Ohtani HR he gave up nobody hits out but him.

Ha. So you want to throw out 2 of his 3 starts? 

Sounds fair.

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Ha. So you want to throw out 2 of his 3 starts? 

Sounds fair.

I'll repeat for those in the back of the bus.

He's young. He's got upside. He was cheap.

So yes, I stand by my comments. 

Let's pick this conversation up again at the end of this short season. 

44 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

Not sure if already posted but ya... all for it!

I know I'm late to this but Marsh is too athletic for First base. If it is the only way to get his bat into the lineup then I guess it is an option. But he really needs to find his way to either left or center field in the next two years.

For those that have not seen Marsh play, he can fly on the base paths, giving Trout and Adell a run for their money. He takes good routes in the outfield and has a plus, plus arm. That is why 1st base really should only be to get him up to the parent club but after he has to find his way to the outfield. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

For those that have not seen Marsh play, he can fly on the base paths, giving Trout and Adell a run for their money. He takes good routes in the outfield and has a plus, plus arm. That is why 1st base really should only be to get him up to the parent club but after he has to find his way to the outfield. 

Yep. I've heard this from multiple people as well. 

That said, if Marsh can increase his versatility to get him to the big leagues faster then why not?

He could spell Pujols at 1B and see time in LF/RF.