• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Missed this place

Just now, Lou said:

He's white. 

I was thinking of pulling some mixed race shit.

Like, if I pull up to a podium and say, "These putos got me all mixed up, homes. I'm just trying to work and take care of my familia. Naw what I'm saying cuz?"

Hit them with a few different lingos, if you know what I mean.

On 8/4/2020 at 4:12 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

P.S.S. Tank, I asked, and everyone said your offer to make taco salad with cucumber instead of taco was a nice gesture, but no, it wouldnt help the situation or the healing process. But the offer was very kind, thank you.

I had no idea you worked with so many losers. Their loss.

btw, I re-ordered more mung beans for you. I’m glad you liked them with brown rice and lemon grass, maple, and red cabbage aioli.

6 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I did, but it was lambskin.

True story.

When I was a kid and my mom was trying to explain condoms, you could tell she didn't know what or how to say it. She just said, "Think of it like a raincoat for your pee pee"

Which makes me think, "When the fuck is my dick going to get that wet?

And then I met Myra Sanchez.......

17 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

The nation has for sure gone cray cray..... almost to the point of no return.

Dont even recognize things right now, and think its a bad dream.

Then the angels lose a game we hit 4 home runs in, and im like "no, this is real. This is real."

The Angels are my totem. When I start to question whether or not I'm dreaming, I just check the box score.

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

True story.

When I was a kid and my mom was trying to explain condoms, you could tell she didn't know what or how to say it. She just said, "Think of it like a raincoat for your pee pee"

Which makes me think, "When the fuck is my dick going to get that wet?

And then I met Myra Sanchez.......

That name sounds hawt. Sounds absolutely like my type. Im picturing red lipstick, and a different color bra with the spaghetti strap top. Butterfly tattoo somewhere...

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

The Angels are my touch stone. When I start to question whether or not I'm dreaming, I just check the box score.

One of the ways I know we'll get through 2020 alright is the fact this team is still snakebit.

If say rendon had 10 home runs already, Ohtani was Cy Young, and pujols found the fountain of youth, Id know covid was about to mutate, and the asteroid was coming.

But, once Ohtani broke again, I knew we'd make it to another offseason arguing about trades.

13 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

That name sounds hawt. Sounds absolutely like my type. Im picturing red lipstick, and a different color bra with the spaghetti strap top. Butterfly tattoo somewhere...

Early/mid 90's. I grew up with Ese's, so these cholitas were down once Miklo hit the screen in Blood In, Blood Out and gave us white boys a chance. No tattoos (I think) as we were kids, but I think her folder in school had a white out pen writing of Lil Dreamer or Sad Girl. Chick wore Nike Cortez damn near every day. This would be a grown up version of that:

697540f12677161765cb64f3688dd5e7.jpg

18 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Damn, that made me laugh.

23 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Early/mid 90's. I grew up with Ese's, so these cholitas were down once Miklo hit the screen in Blood In, Blood Out and gave us white boys a chance. No tattoos (I think) as we were kids, but I think her folder in school had a white out pen writing of Lil Dreamer or Sad Girl. Chick wore Nike Cortez damn near every day. This would be a grown up version of that:

697540f12677161765cb64f3688dd5e7.jpg

BRB

Thats still my kryptonite... add the hoop earrings and the nails that cost more than the rent, and I turn to putty.