• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Missed this place

5 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Back from the dead! 

Some wished it on me, sometimes I daydreamed about it myself. 

Sorry Ive been MIA for a bit. Work got wild, and didnt want to have to relive work on here, get in to any catfight, say the wrong thing, etc etc.

But through all the madness of the last few months, I missed coming on here and reading the off topic threads, all the Ahole jokes, the inside jokes etc etc.

Angels baseball comes back... just as crappy as we left it. It was time to make fun of them again. Then I read Adell was coming up, and I knew I had to comment on it.

Had been so long that i needed to log back in, and I forgot my password. Decided to forget about it, and come back some other time.

But then I read the govt is going to release UFO vids, and I knew it wouldnt be fair to Vladdy if he tried to tag me in any videos and I couldnt argue with him. I cant rob others for my selfishness. So i finally figured out the password.

Hope everyone here is well. Covid exploded again, the hospitals we use are way more full than they were in april, which is crazy. Then all the other junk. And I know some of you have got to be getting screwed by the economy. I hope you guys are all getting by as unscathed by it as possible.

Mods, feel free to move this to the purgatory of the off topic threads. I forgot all about that when I started writing this. 

P.S., to those of you who sent me PMs the last few months, I just saw them, hope nobody thought I was blowing them off.

P.S.S. Tank, I asked, and everyone said your offer to make taco salad with cucumber instead of taco was a nice gesture, but no, it wouldnt help the situation or the healing process. But the offer was very kind, thank you.

im back keanu reeves GIF

15 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Back from the dead! 

Glad you're back - I noticed your absence, stalked your profile awhile ago and saw you hadn't logged in since like June. 

I thought of asking - but figured it would be better not to know than to hear something I didn't want to hear, like your sex re-assignment surgery went wrong ...

Oh, was I not supposed to mention that?  😉

Welcome back, glad you're well.

14 hours ago, DCAngelsFan said:

Glad you're back - I noticed your absence, stalked your profile awhile ago and saw you hadn't logged in since like June. 

I thought of asking - but figured it would be better not to know than to hear something I didn't want to hear, like your sex re-assignment surgery went wrong ...

Oh, was I not supposed to mention that?  😉

Welcome back, glad you're well.

In 2020, nothing is considered wrong anymore... bathrooms for everybody!

On 8/4/2020 at 9:31 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Welcome back Ocho! This board desperately needs the diversity you provide, given the state of our nation.

The nation has for sure gone cray cray..... almost to the point of no return.

Dont even recognize things right now, and think its a bad dream.

Then the angels lose a game we hit 4 home runs in, and im like "no, this is real. This is real."

12 hours ago, Jason said:

Yeah things got crazy for my cop friends too. One buddy works for Ontario PD and he had to cover downtown San Bernardino for a few days. He said it sucked ass.

We were getting sent all over the first few weeks. Like @PattyD22 and his guys when the fires break out.

Nothing quite as refreshing as being "a person of color", sandwiched in between w black cops, and having the white kid call you racist.

Its been an absolute hoot.