• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Put Pujols on the DL when Bourjos comes back

I'll drink to that.  Won't happen but I'll still drink to it.  Sosh is gonna keep sending him out there - he's a much more expensive version of Steven Finley - until he can't even stand upright anymore.

"God has given me ability and talent, but the day I feel like I can't compete any more on this level, I'm not going to embarrass myself," Pujols said. "I'm going to walk off. Whether that's next year, two years from now, only God knows."

Wait a minute, are you sure about that, Albert?  Better give yourself some wiggle room!

"It seems like when people doubt me, I always have that chip on my shoulder to prove them wrong," Pujols said. "I've been doing that since the day I became a professional."

There we go, that's better.  He's gonna play through all 10 years of the contract just to prove people wrong because they're doubting him.