• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hard decisions for 2021

Five players to build around in 2021 Trout, Rendon, Ohtani, Fletcher and Goodwin. Pitchers will come later but these 5 I build around. I know Albert and Upton will be on team but is it time to cut ties with them? Albert will be like 44 next season just release him so we do not have to hear about his workouts in the winter and what great shape he's in. Upton 2 more years on contract maybe 1 more look in spring. So those are my 5 to start with Ohtani, Fletcher and Goodwin come cheap. People can talk about Adell, Marsh, Thaiss, Rengifo, Walsh and Ward maybe they can fill 1 or 2 spots in 2021. So again I say bring up Adell let him play along with Rengifo, Thaiss and Walsh rest of this season. Taylor Ward give him some experience behind the plate as this team with it's bullpen is going nowhere this year.

12 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

A blue whale can ejaculate 200 gallons of semen.

But did you know...

The blue whale has the largest penis in the animal kingdom. It is commonly cited as having an average penis length of 2.5 metres (8 ft 2 in) to 3 metres (9.8 ft) and a diameter of 30 centimetres(12 in) to 36 centimetres (14 in).

17 minutes ago, RendZone said:

But did you know...

The blue whale has the largest penis in the animal kingdom. It is commonly cited as having an average penis length of 2.5 metres (8 ft 2 in) to 3 metres (9.8 ft) and a diameter of 30 centimetres(12 in) to 36 centimetres (14 in).

Imagine coming at a bitch with fuckin Yao Ming as your dick and that's not even full strength. 

I got my tachometer back into the Spitfire but managed to snag a wire and now the Overdrive is inoperative. I also have a rear tail running light out, even though the brake light is still in working condition so the question is it a bad bulb or a circuit problem. I think it's a bulb problem because last month I had someone try and help push the car to move the flywheel enough to get the starter to engage and he snapped off my tail light which could have damaged the bulb or shook loose a ground.

The big decision now is whether to cook some chicken that is in the fridge or just get some pizza for dinner. 

6 hours ago, Erstad Grit said:

One could argue Simmons will be a hard decision. Let him go? Give him a QO? Extend? Trade? 

I don’t think it will take a QO to bring back Simmons. Given his last two years, I don’t see any team jumping to pay him 1/18. I think he can be brought back for something more like 1/8 with incentives. 

20 hours ago, RendZone said:

But did you know...

Sure, but the Barnacle has the largest penis in proportion to its size. Up to 50 times bigger than the length of the barnacle’s body.

35 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

Sure, but the Barnacle has the largest penis in proportion to its size. Up to 50 times bigger than the length of the barnacle’s body.

Thank you very much for this. I’ve always wondered about that. Learn something everyday. 😃