• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Asterisks @ Angels (8/1/20) - FOX11

mmc

3 minutes ago, sosh said:

These shitty ass announcers just keep shitting on the Angels. I bet they'll start jizzing about the Dodgers soon enough.

That's why I hate nationally televised games.

The Angels are 2-6 and haven't made the postseason in 6 years. I'm not sure what you expect them to say.

It sucks, but until the Angels do something positive, I do not expect the national media to cut the organization any slack. 

2 minutes ago, SoPas Angel said:

The Angels are 2-6 and haven't made the postseason in 6 years. I'm not sure what you expect them to say.

It sucks, but until the Angels do something positive, I do not expect the national media to cut the organization any slack. 

Let's not pretend like this is the first time national media shits on the Angels. Back when the Angels were not shitty, folks like Harold Reynolds referred to the Angels as the California Angels. Would always make fun of them like Lakers fans make fun of the Clippers.

12 minutes ago, sosh said:

These shitty ass announcers just keep shitting on the Angels. 

So they are being honest?

I heard a podcast with Joe Buck last week.

He basically said that fans are used to the local announcers blowing smoke up the local team's ass. So if the national guys come in and announce it down the middle, the local fans get pissed.

He's right.

AHH!! My Penguins are about to come on. It's a playoff game which means it gets priority. My new laptop doesn't come until next week(one I'm on now has a broken screen so needs to be hooked up to the TV) and Lakers at on at 5:30 so that means I can only watch 2 games at time. 1 TV and 1 phone. Penguins get the big screen so I'll shuffle back and forth between Angels and Lakers on the phone.