• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Taijuan Walker overpowering as Mariners beat Athletics 5-3

My son went to HS with Taijuan. Some of my son's friends (from 1st grade on) played BB with Taijuan at Yucaipa High School.

He has a strong fan base in Yucaipa, and I've been following him since his 1st MLB start.

Less than an hour drive after the games over back to Yucaipa from the stadium!

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2020 at 12:18 PM, Lou said:

He would have the 4th lowest ERA of our SP.

Meh...

2nd....

Taijuan Walker was dominant in a victory over the Orioles in his Blue Jays' debut on Saturday, scattering four hits over six scoreless innings.

Walker punched out four on the night while issuing three free passes. He threw 92 pitches in the game -- 56 of them for strikes. Only once in the game did the Orioles have a player reach third base against him -- with two outs in the fifth inning -- and he retired Renato Nunez on a fly ball to end that threat. The right-hander will carry a 3.27 ERA and 1.09 WHIP into Thursday's matchup against the Red Sox in Boston.

14 hours ago, Lou said:

You're trying too hard. 

Bundy has been better. 

I'm barely trying. Just providing facts.

I also never said he was better than Bundy. I said we should have stocked up on SP in the offseason and Walker was one of those arms I said we should take a flyer on for cheap.