• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Happy Birthday Chuck!

On 8/1/2020 at 9:00 AM, Stradling said:

Happy 50th Chuck! 

You truly have created the platform for a pretty awesome community.  

Thanks for everything!

Thank you @Stradling & everyone else for the birthday wishes. 

I don't feel any different physically than I did at age 30. A little wiser and a lot stronger. 

Also, it was great having you drive all the way from Montana to join my 50th party @John Taylor. Everyone told me "that John guy was super cool. I like him."

Thanks for bottle of Oban Distillers Edition. Can't wait to open it up and try it. 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thank you @Stradling & everyone else for the birthday wishes. 

I don't feel any different physically than I did at age 30. A little wiser and a lot stronger. 

Also, it was great having you drive all the way from Montana to join my 50th party @John Taylor. Everyone told me "that John guy was super cool. I like him."

Thanks for bottle of Oban Distillers Edition. Can't wait to open it up and try it. 

They were some of the best people I've met in years, it was great visiting with your dad and hearing about his traveling adventures and working for the airlines. Farler mentioned something about a housewarming party when he gets all moved in so if he goes through with it that'll be my next trip out there.