Sign in to follow this  
Stradling

Is Mike Trout selfish

46 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

How in the world is this thread 3 pages?

Probably the sheer brilliance of the OP.  

I was honestly expecting everyone to simply say, “No” or, “Stop being stupid Stradling”

11 hours ago, m0nkey said:

How in the world is this thread 3 pages?

It wouldn’t be that long if trout wasn’t such a selfish, spineless punk that should have played regardless of what was going on at home, like a real man.

28 minutes ago, Tank said:

It wouldn’t be that long if trout wasn’t such a selfish, spineless punk that should have played regardless of what was going on at home, like a real man.

Such an ignorant thing to say, Tank.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

I agree. His son is old enough to understand his father's priorities. Trout should have left the team only long enough for a photo.  I am upset that I can't watch the greatest player with my kids because of his selfishness. 

My original point was that I thought Trout should have played on Thursday night. At that time none of us knew they had already had their Son. I thought it odd he would take time off before the birth. Didn’t make sense to me.  Now that I know they had the baby on Thursday, it makes sense. If the original report on Thursday was the Trout family had their child today and Mike will be taking his three day paternity leave then I would not have questioned why he wasn’t playing on Thursday.

Moving on. ✌️