Sign in to follow this  
mymerlincat

Keynan Middleton goes at it with Angels fans on twitter

On 7/31/2020 at 7:07 PM, ScottT said:

I went to a couple Cardinals games last year. First one was against the Marlins. Tons of empty seats. I sat 7 or 8 rows behind home plate for $27. Pretty quiet game. 

The differences are incredibly exaggerated. Other countries are another matter, but baseball is generally pretty mellow in the US

This

Ive been to parks all across the country. Unless its a big series, they arent huge crowds.

This is what 162 games gets you.

Ive been to both fenway and yankee stadium for blowouts, and both stadiums cleared out by the 5th.

Im not saying Angel fans are great. But any team that isnt winning year in year out struggles to get fans every night.

15 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Or the penthouse forum stories, but with less details.

And a whole lot less interesting.

”Dear twitter, I’m writing because I never thought something like this would happen to me. My car stalled beside a Circle K one snowy December evening . . .”

27 minutes ago, Tank said:

And a whole lot less interesting.

”Dear twitter, I’m writing because I never thought something like this would happen to me. My car stalled beside a Circle K one snowy December evening . . .”

"I asked for the bathroom key, and the kid behind the counter said 'you need to give me something, so that I know youre not gonna steal the key..."

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

"I asked for the bathroom key, and the kid behind the counter said 'you need to give me something, so that I know youre not gonna steal the key..."

“The key to the men’s room wasn’t working properly, but my night and dignity were saved when these two gorgeous women walked out of the ladies room. They stopped, seeing I was having trouble, and asked if there was a way they could help me.”

59 minutes ago, Tank said:

“The key to the men’s room wasn’t working properly, but my night and dignity were saved when these two gorgeous women walked out of the ladies room. They stopped, seeing I was having trouble, and asked if there was a way they could help me.”

They said, and I quote "we when we walked into this am/pm, we wanted hot dogs, too."