• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels (7/29/20)

mmc

Just now, bloodbrother said:

Man, Trout had about 4 pitches that AB to crush and he just could not square one of them up

He’s definitely in a funk. He’s been in funks like this before but they just didn’t look as bad because it wasn’t at the beginning of the year.

Just now, bloodbrother said:

Man, Trout had about 4 pitches that AB to crush and he just could not square one of them up

Yeah his timing or mechanics seem off. 

This isn't the type of season for him not to come out of the gate strong... especially when he's going to miss a few games after the birth of his kid.

12 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

The 3rd spot in the lineup is the most likely to come up with 2 outs and nobody on base. Guess which spot in the lineup is the most likely to come up with men on base?

I get that, but you also have to build a line up based on the players you have on the team.  We have two guys currently that will be on base 35-45% batting before Rendon.

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yeah his timing or mechanics seem off. 

This isn't the type of season for him not to come out of the gate strong... especially when he's going to miss a few games after the birth of his kid.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the players' timing were off due to the lack of reps since March. looks like Ohtani is starting to get his swing back, and Trout will most likely regain his timing soon as he gets his reps in.

24 minutes ago, RBM said:

I don’t get the Trout missing games after the birth of his kid conversation. I went right back to work, took no time off, after all three of our kids were born. Why? Because those beautiful births made me realize I needed to work harder for my family  

Man up Trout. 

Uh...ok.