• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels (7/29/20)

mmc

Just now, Bronson said:

I don’t get how people find games like this entertaining with a team they are a fan of. The only time I find a game like this entertaining is if it’s two teams I have no affection for,

It will be entertaining if the Angels win. 

3 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

We need better 6th and 7th inning relievers. I'm fine with Buttrey and Robles at 8-9. Middleton is a wildcard. 

Butchner looks like a solid arm, especially against lefties. 

Eppler had more than enough time to put together a competent bullpen. Especially if he knew Maddon has this stupid ass managerial style.

Just now, cvdog said:

Our problem is pitching, not hitting. Our problem has always been pitching. 

While true, there was discussion earlier to the effect of, we wouldn't activate Adell until he was going to be playing everyday.  If AAA existed this year I'd agree, develop him.  But since it doesn't... let's face it the only answer we have to our terrible pitching is to try and outslug em on the other side.