• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels (7/29/20)

mmc

I don't see why you don't activate Adell at this point.  What's the difference between riding the pine in Anaheim and riding the pine on the taxi squad / secondary whatever they're doing since there is no MiLB this year?

Just now, Lhalo said:

We’re going to see a lot of games like this. A LOT. 

We need better 6th and 7th inning relievers. I'm fine with Buttrey and Robles at 8-9. Middleton is a wildcard. 

Butchner looks like a solid arm, especially against lefties. 

Just now, fan_since79 said:

First one that says this is an entertaining game should get a one-week ban.

I don’t get how people find games like this entertaining with a team they are a fan of. The only time I find a game like this entertaining is if it’s two teams I have no affection for,

1 minute ago, jonickell25 said:

There's no way Mayers, Barnes or Milner should be in this team. My goodness. 

Especially so if Joe is gonna keep relying on going to them so damn much. WTF is that about. I'm not even a fan of Cam or Middleton, but they've at least shown to be serviceable relievers. These newcomers are guys who stunk so bad they were cut from their teams