• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels (7/29/20)

mmc

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

My rant about what just happened...

Madden is known for wanting to give guys opportunities and making moves to make moves -- fine,  whatever.   Yes, they had a three run lead and it's early -- but if you're going to pull the SP that was pretty much grooving after he let a runner reach base -- why don't you go to a guy you can trust to get you out of the inning and then be the guy that gives everyone playing time when nobody is on base.

Maddon's tendencies weren't the issue for me so much as his going with a guy with no history of success and an established history of giving up base-runners and hits.  Mayer has never completed a season where he gave up fewer hits than innings pitched in his four short MLB seasons.   Just stupid.

Im gonna laugh if Service pulls Shaw right here and they get out of the inning.

2 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Adell might be waiting a few more games.

I don't know, I would still rather have Adell up over Hermosillo with the big league club since the service time isn't an issue anymore (we won't lose a year now). 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

I don't know, I would still rather have Adell up over Hermosillo with the big league club since the service time isn't an issue anymore (we won't lose a year now). 

Except he’s not coming up until he is starting everyday.  And with how Goodwin is playing it may not be worth it to have him up riding the pine.