• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Silver Linings: 7/27/2020

m0nkey

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's only been 4 games against a good team following virtually no spring training. The team will play better than this, and also, remember more than half the league is getting into the playoffs this year.

If we keep throwing an old, ineffective Pujols out there night after night, and don't stop the idiotic base running, and keep leaving 11 men on base every game, and keep allowing middle relievers to blow up, we will NOT play better than this.

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

If we keep throwing an old, ineffective Pujols out there night after night, and don't stop the idiotic base running, and keep leaving 11 men on base every game, and keep allowing middle relievers to blow up, we will NOT play better than this.

We won't continue doing all those things.

12 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

David Fletcher is amazing

Dylan Bundy, Andrew Heaney, Matt Andriese and even Griffin Canning despite the 3 runs (7 Ks) looked great. 

Felix Pena as well.

I also like what I've seen from Jason Castro early on.

Canning got squeezed big time and then got unlucky with that Semien "single" away from the shift, which otherwise could have been a double play. I thought he looked great. Just gotta keep him healthy.

35 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

And upton and Pujols will anchor this team down to 4th place! 

32 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Blame inept drafting for Pujols being out on the field. If the Angels had a better player, Pujols would be sitting more. For the past 8 years, the Angels have yet to produce a first baseman.

16 minutes ago, eligrba said:

Blame inept drafting for Pujols being out on the field. If the Angels had a better player, Pujols would be sitting more. For the past 8 years, the Angels have yet to produce a first baseman.

By no means am I saying Thaiss would be any better, but I'd much rather run him out there every single day vs. playing Pujols. 

Play La Stella at 1B or 2B every day and platoon Thaiss and Rengifo. I know it won't happen, but that's what we should be doing at this point vs. watching Pujols suck ass.