• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Update: Cardinals players, Phillies coach and staffer test positive - 15 Marlins players and two coaches test positive, games postponed

nate

13 minutes ago, ukyah said:

just in case this hasn't been said, nobody's fighting off a virus. your symptoms may vary, but if you get it in your system, then you got it.

I think that is the point we want to reach. You get exposed and don't get sick and need high level medical care. It's crazy to me we hear all kinds of stuff about wearing masks and washing our hands but very little on how to keep our immune system healthy and strong. 

2 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

lol

...and Jacksonville is to Florida what...

Took a cab to the airport in Jacksonville from my hotel one time...

Go to put my bags in the trunk and there’s a rope, shovel and jerry can. I didn’t do a lot of talking that ride. He bitched about Matt Jones (old Jags WR) the entire time. Jones must’ve stolen some crack off this dude or something

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think that is the point we want to reach. You get exposed and don't get sick and need high level medical care. It's crazy to me we hear all kinds of stuff about wearing masks and washing our hands but very little on how to keep our immune system healthy and strong. 

Well it is mostly because there is not much you can do immediately to get a healthy immune system.  Also, there are plenty of cases with healthy athletic people dying or getting seriously sick.  Finally, we do not know the full extent.  Asymptomatic is a bit of a misnomer because there have been some long term effects found on people that never showed symptoms, specifically with the cardiovascular system.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://www.onhealth.com/content/1/health_benefits_sex#:~:text=Get Less Colds %26 Boost Your Immune System&text=Sex boosts your body's ability,having a healthy sex life.

You're welcome.