• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels players you will officially give up on if they don't perform this season?

mmc

download.jpeg

Which Angels players, who you previously/currently had/have hope for, will you completely lose faith in and give up on if they don't perform this season?  Might be less clear cut this season since it's so weird, but for me it will be Taylor Ward.  This is his last opportunity to prove he can hit major league pitching.  On the pitching side, it's Jaime Barria.  This is his last opportunity to prove he can be a starting pitcher, before I say it's time to focus on him being a reliever, as players like Sandoval, Peters, Suarez, and other prospects or project starters we acquire will pass him up in the depth chart (along with the obvious mainstays).  

1 hour ago, JustATroutFan said:

Pujols? Never mind, been a huge disappointment ever since he put on the Angels uniform. Mr. 299 career batting average. Can't believe that he is under .299 now for his career. 

After the underwhelming 1st year, I knew it was all downhill from there. He had his moments, but he's basically Vernon Wells 2.0 to me.

2 hours ago, halofanfare said:

After the underwhelming 1st year, I knew it was all downhill from there. He had his moments, but he's basically Vernon Wells 2.0 to me.

this guy just up and uses my avatar that i rightfully acquired from a generic "angels" google image search years ago. 

the balls on this son of a bitch.

6 hours ago, ukyah said:

this guy just up and uses my avatar that i rightfully acquired from a generic "angels" google image search years ago. 

the balls on this son of a bitch.

5 hours ago, Stradling said:

I thought it was you.  

I knew it wasn't because he spoke so eloquently.

9 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I agree with this duo of players.

Still pulling hard for them because we desperately need them to perform. I have more faith in Heaney of the two.

It depends on how we view Heaney. If it's a #2 or #3 rotation guy then we may be disappointed.