• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

Join The Internet Home for Angels fans today! AngelsWin.com - Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month

51 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I always did it to my kids on purpose at the store.  I would just go down an aisle and have a random conversation with a stranger and watch them run and hide. 

Lol! I like wave at random people while stopped at a light. My daughter ducks down as far as she can but it's weird to me because waiving at people is a kind act. When she was about 7 or 8 she got real embarrassed one day when I was head banging to whatever I was listening to because she was worried people would think I was on drugs. 

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you are the son of one of the head writers of Step By Step you grew up with a team of personal chefs. 

Sounds lame. Women create a lot of stress and it's super easy to pan fry a ribeye. Follow up question: Did you go straight from your parents to getting married, or were there years in between where yo

I never knew you were Italian.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Redondo? 

3 hours ago, fishbulb said:

I'm not a worshiper of Trump

I liked him for his policies and his foreign affairs.

But I didn't like him tweeting all that unnecessary stuff and saying things that were not needed.

He is still a better option than what we have in office.

Let's see if he makes it to 2024 or if someone else steps up.